What is ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard?
Our consulting approach is highly professional, time bound and effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the client organization. We provide ISO 14001 training, consulting, implementation and certification services in India, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Europe and African countries.
The ISO 14001 certification process is based on the "plan-do-check-act" principle and usually involves the following steps:
- Preparatory meeting: definition of certification field
- Optional pre-audit: gap analysis and evaluation of your current degree of standard fulfillment
- Initial two-stage on-site audit: Stage 1: completeness review to verify the status of your organization for certification Stage 2: evaluation of implementation, including the effectiveness of your management system
- Evaluation of EMS and certification: a certificate valid for three years is issued if results of Stage 2 audit are satisfactory
- Surveillance audit: every 12 months to verify that the management system still comes up to standard and to monitor on-going improvement
- Re-certification: after three years to confirm the on-going conformity of the entire management system
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification:-
The benefits you can enjoy when your environmental management system is certified to ISO 14001 include:
- Enhanced image
- Reduced risk of environmental incidents
- Improved relationships with customers government bodies and the general public.
- Better use of energy and resources
- Cost savings, e.g. through effective waste management
- Compliance with environmental rules and regulations
- Enhanced workplace health and safety
- Access to markets or companies that demand ISO 14001 certification
ISO 14001 Certification?
Our third-party auditing services will supply you with the independent assurance that your customers and stakeholders demand. ISO Chennai offers you a complete range of training courses to help you start your certification process and further improve your day-to-day operations.
ISO Chennai offers comprehensive series that will help you to achieve your EMS. We Can:
- Conduct an initial gap analysis and aspect impact analysis.
- Help you to establish policies and objectives.
- Identify documentation requirements and assistance in achieving required level of documentation.
- Manage implementations schedules, training and follow up actions.
- Help you to select a Registrar that has experience in your industry and achieve successful certification to ISO 14001. We provide following training apart from consulting (Online and Onsite):-
- ISO 14001 Overview Training
- ISO 14001 for the SME
- Develop your environmental management system documentation
- Internal Auditor training
- ISO 14001 implementation training